Money.

Money controls the world. How people act, live, and feel. Its weird that  pieces of paper and metal have the power to do literally anything. Money even determines someone’s power and what most people think their level of  happiness. It can do good and bad, but overall I think it is the most twisted thing about the human race. Just for a moment imagen if we didn’t have money, as if humans didn’t understand the concept or know it exists. Everyone would be equal. All though there are always going to be humans with more power it would be much more equal then now. People would share things, all things and if you have something that you want you could trade for it with a skill or a physical object. I know it is doable because every other species on the planet does it. I feel that society would be much happier this way. Less complicated, success wouldn’t be measured by a number but by your personal level of happiness. Because really in life that is the ultimate goal, to reach happiness. Take Donald Trump a man with more money than you can count. People think more money equals more happines. But do you really think he is a happy human? I feel like he is the most angry stressed out man I have ever seen. He has so much power and money and so little happiness. I would honestly rather be a poor man living on a beach in a third world country living in a one room house than Donald Trump. In the end I think its a shame that humans have this conventional idea drilled into their heads that there is a positive correlation between money and happiness.